Do you crave for sugar?
Do you have a sweet tooth but trying to eat well because you have diabetes?
Do you dread the fat-calories that you’ll gain from sugary syrups and exotic desserts?
If you answered a BIG YES to all these questions then you are at the right place. Strawberries are the red fruity berries that possess high nutritional value but have low sugar count. So, eating strawberries can be the best way to handle your sugar cravings and weight both at the same time.
Carbs In Strawberries
Generally, strawberries are known to contain carbohydrates but they are also packed with healthy vitamins and powerful antioxidants. All the berries such as blueberries, raspberries, cranberries and blackberries are considered to be among the best fruits to control diabetes. They release carbohydrates slowly and have low glycemic index i.e. 55 thus strawberries can help to control blood sugar levels.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO TRACK THE AMOUNT OF CARBS YOU CONSUME ON A DAILY BASIS. APART FROM THIS, IT WILL BE A WISE DECISION TO INCORPORATE STRAWBERRIES INTO YOUR DIET IF YOU ARE WEIGHT CONSCIOUS.
Carbs in Strawberries are a healthy juicy package. In our Low Carb Diet series, we will be showing you the nutritional value and benefits of strawberries. This can help you to maintain your weight and sugar level while enjoying your cravings for sweets and berries.
Do you want to know the way to effectively reduce weight with healthy carbs in strawberries?
Continue reading and you will get to know the nutritional value of these red, fruity delicious berries and the way to consume strawberries while just not ditching your fat-burning diet.
What You’ll Learn
- Benefits of Strawberries
- Nutritional value of Strawberries
- How can you consume strawberries in eating well diet?
- How much strawberries can you eat daily if you are aiming to lose weight?
- Recipe of a healthy delicious secret drink made from Strawberries
Benefits of Strawberries
- Strawberries contain antioxidant properties which help to expel the toxins from body. Drink plenty of water, eat redilicious strawberries and you won’t be bother about those noxious elements present in your body.
- If you are dealing with high cholesterol problem then strawberries can be your new friends. Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and also decrease the level of cholesterol in your body. So, the next time you are craving for these mouthwatering red strawberries you can just sloppily eat a bunch of them.
- Our weight consensus fraternity is concerned with the amount of carbs present in strawberries. But to your surprise strawberries contains only healthy carbs and won’t add bad calories to your diet.
Strawberries and eating well diet
Increasing weight is a nightmare for a health conscious individual. If you or someone from your family is worried about an increase in weight or soaring sugar level then one should follow an eating well diet. By eating well diet we mean to incorporate food that has low carb value. If you are suffering from Type 2 diabetes then it is important to track the amount of carbs you consume on a daily basis.
Serves 1 to 2
To enhance the taste of this delicious strawberry drink it is best to use frozen strawberries. Blend frozen strawberries in a blender. Squeeze oranges and add brown sugar if desired. Lastly, add a pinch of salt and enjoy this Divine strawberry-orange drink.