Many people are on a quest to know how to get taller fast naturally? We all know that height is genetically determined but not everyone knows the fact that only 60% is dependent upon the genetic makeup of an individual while the rest of 40% depends upon the environmental factors. This exhibits that there is a propensity to increase height even if you think you have stopped growing.
Thousands of people are still looking for natural ways to increase height. You can find the list below that highlights the basic ways that can help you to learn how to get taller fast and naturally.
HOW TO GET TALLER FAST?
In order to get taller fast, you can follow a variety of ways to get your dream height. This includes incorporating healthy food items in your diet which may encompass lean proteins, Vitamin D, zinc and calcium enriched food items. Other natural ways that helps you to learn how to get taller fast is to work continuously on improving your posture. In addition to this, you can also find some other interesting ways to appear to get taller such as choosing the right haircut and wearing clothes that make you look taller.
Learning how to get taller fast and naturally can be an effective way to deal with low self-esteem, lack of confidence and shyness. Below you can find some of the ways to learn how to get taller fast by natural ways.
Must Read: Best Guide To Add 4 to 6 Inches in Height Naturally
1Plan A Healthy Diet
Eating rightfully in your early teens can help you to get taller fast. A healthy diet feeds your body healthy nutrients that help to grow to reach your full height. This means that you should incorporate healthy food such as salads, whole grains items and fish. Staying away from the junk & preservative food, carbonated drinks and sodas can improve the growing process. Sometimes eating simple food can become bland and boring. You can look for new recipes to try out so as to make your food interesting and full of healthy nutrients.
2Eat Abundance Of Lean Protein
Proteins play an important role in making your bones, muscles and even cartilage strong and sturdy. They act as building blocks that’s why it is significantly important to provide your body enough proteins to reach maximum height. Food rich in protein includes eggs, fish, nuts, dry fruits, poultry and lean meat.
To further assist you regarding how to get taller fast methods, below is the chart that mentions the recommended amount of proteins that should be a part of your diet. This recommended amount of protein intakes varies according to the age and gender.
- 9 to 18 years of age are recommended to consume at least 5 ounces on a daily basis.
- 9 to 13 years of age are recommended to consume at least 5 ounces on a daily basis.
- 14 to 18 years of age are recommended to consume at least 6.5 ounces on a daily basis.
Must Read: [Get taller faster! 6 Killer ways to get your dream height (Read Point #1)]
3Incorporate Vitamin D In Your Diet
Vitamin D is known for its immense benefits for developing stronger bones. It is also beneficial to promote muscle growth in kids. Many doctors refer to get enough of vitamin D if someone is looking to increase the height of their kid. The studies also exhibit that vitamin D deficiency can result in stunted growth. Anyone who wants to know how to get taller fast should know the importance of making Vitamin D a part of their diet.
- Vitamin D is available in the form of ampoules. You can take each ampule every week for continuous three to four weeks.
- It is also available in the form of chewable tablets.
- You can also consume food items that contain Vitamin D to grow taller naturally.
4Keep An Eye On Your Weight
Body weight also affects the height growth of a human being. So, maintaining an ideal weight is important if you are looking to get taller naturally.
- Calculate your BMI to see if you are underweight, fit or overweight.
- You can check out this link to calculate your BMI score.
- Simply put your age, gender, height, weight and then press “Calculate“.
- On the right hand, you can see the result that will determine in which category do you lie,
– Underweight = <18.5
– Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
– Overweight = 25–29.9
– Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
5Eat Zinc Enriched Food Items
The scientific researchers provide enough evidence for linking stunt height growth with the deficiency of zinc in the body. This infers that people who are deficient in zinc may be more inclined towards getting effected with stunt height growth. This provides plenty of evidence to incorporate zinc in your diet as an essential element for gaining height and stature.
To see if you are zinc deficient or not, there is an easy to do zinc test that can be conducted at home.
Nature already offers different food items that contain zinc in abundance. These food items are all naturals and fueled with zinc to offer additional strength and support to your body.
6Increase Calcium Intake To Increase Height Quickly
Another important element for height increase is Calcium. We all know the old tale of drinking milk to become taller and stronger. The scientific researchers provide enough data to link height gain with calcium intake. It is believed to be a vital ingredient to help the bones to get stronger.
- Dairy products are the abundant source of calcium.
- It is recommended to consume at least three cups of dairy product enriched with calcium.
- Modern research says that instead of drinking milk at night, switch the timings. Drink milk either in morning or the best time to drink milk is between 3 pm to 5 pm.
- However, it needs to be consumed in a moderate manner as excess use of dairy products can lead to cholesterol build-up and heart diseases.
- Dairy items are made from milk that may include butter, cream, cream cheese, refined butter etc.
Must Read: How To Grow Taller Fast In A Week? Find the answer to your height problem!
7Avoid Junk And Fast Food
If you are serious about getting taller then you have to choose healthy food and stay away from the junk food. Following a healthy diet can make you able to learn how to grow 3 inches taller in a week during puberty.
- Excessive intake of fatty and salty food can negatively impact upon your height.
- A diet filled with healthy nutrients can help you to grow to the fullest height potential.
8Take Multivitamin Supplements
Multivitamins intake can also help to put up with your deficiency of vital nutrients. The multivitamins will fulfil your daily nutrient requirements to provide vitality and energy to the body.
- During teenage, take vitamin supplements with the consultation of your doctor. This, in turn, will help you to grow taller during puberty when the growth plates are open.
- Calcium, Zinc and Vitamin D are essentially important for the development and growth of bones and muscles.
- Cod liver oil tablets contain vitamin D in abundance. They are easily accessible in the market. But before taking any supplement, talk to your doctor.
9Avoid Grow Taller Supplements & Be Careful Of HGH Hormone
There are many supplements and pills that talks about increasing height in a miraculous way. Don’t believe in any claim made by a height increasing pill or supplement company without any evidence. Before making a purchase, do a search for the product online and read reviews that are written by people who have actually bought and tested the product. Moreover, keep this in mind that,
- Not all grow tall pills for adults are fake. There are few medicines to grow taller fast that has shown results in people who have bought and tested the pills.
- Height increases when the growth plates are open. Hence, for some people who actively follow a healthy diet, regular height increase exercises routine and works on their posture may see results.
- Additionally, some companies claim to use HGH (human growth hormone) a hormone that plays a significant role in the bones and joints development. But never take this hormone by your own. You should always consult your doctor before making a purchase decision for such products.
- You should only take grow taller supplements that are FDA approved. Because not all are height growth pills that really work. Many grow taller pills have their own side effects.
Must Read: Peak Height Pills Review- Don’t Rip Off Your Money Until You Read This!
10Take Adequate Sleep
Many people are not aware of the fact that a person grows while sleeping. Taking adequate sleep increases the propensity to get taller fast. Reason being that Science has already backed this fact that a person grows while sleeping. During sleep, your body tends to produce HGH which is a growth hormone that helps a person to grow in height. An adequate sleep helps to activate the body to produce HGH naturally.
In order to grow at your full potential, you need to switch your sleeping pattern.
- School going kids must get 9 to 10 hours of sleep.
- Teens and adults must take at least 8 hours of sleep to keep the momentum for growth.
- You can also perform some stretches to grow taller before bedtime.
You can also check the appropriate time for sleeping using this “Sleep calculator“.
There are 4 scenarios based on which the calculator decides your sleeping pattern.
11Learn How To Grow Taller Exercises
Exercise regularly can help the body in a variety of ways. Start exercises to grow taller at age 16 or even after 18 as it helps the body muscles to stretch and expand. Performing exercises to grow taller in a week, during the teenage is crucial for height development. Many people are not aware of this fact and lose the chance to grow during their teens. Even some basic exercises to grow taller after 18 such as skipping, jumping and stretching can help your spine to lengthen and elongate. This stands true for both males and females.
- You can make yourself regular in performing grow taller exercises that really work.
– Start with 30 minutes of exercise a day, then increase the duration of exercise and make it to 1 hour a day.
– The gist is to perform stretches and grow taller exercises after puberty to increase your chances of growing taller.
“Runtastic Running & Fitness” is amongst the BEST FREE FITNESS APP around. This Android app with over 0.6 million downloads and 4.5-star ratings can help you to keep track of your fitness regime. It will help you to track the amount of time for different activities such has walking, jogging, cycling etc
It’s Pro version is Paid. You can also try these Free fitness apps,
– Runkeeper – GPS Track Run Walk
– Run with Map My Run
12Play Sports Regularly
Playing sports can also help the spine to elongate that in turn helps the body to maximise its growth potential. Sports helps the body to stretch every muscle and joint.
Sports such as basketball, volleyball and tennis is great for maximising your growth potential. You can also see that usually, sports players are tall in height. Make sports a habit from early ages, as it will have long-term positive impacts on your health and body.
13Swimming Supports Muscles
Swimming is another way to help your body to stretch and make use of your muscles. In swimming your back and limb will stretch making it possible for you to get taller. These are some of the natural ways that have a significant impact on height increase if followed religiously during the teenage. The teenage is known for the age that supports maximum height increase. After passing puberty, the growth plates are closed that makes the required increase in height difficult.
14Stretches To Grow Taller During Puberty
Stretching your body on a regular basis shows some promising results.
- While you are still in your bed after you wake up, stretch your body as much as you can.
- You can also roll from left to right and vice versa. This stretching activity is great to loosen up your muscles and to make them relax.
- Make this a habit of stretching in the morning and at night.
There are also some advanced level stretching exercises that can really make a difference in your height if done on a regular basis.
- Stand straight on your feet. Raise your hands up in the air for 2 seconds and then bend to touch your toes.
- Another popular stretching exercise is known as cobra stretches. You can also do bridge stretch to increase your height naturally.
If you are still in your teens, then follow the above-mentioned ways and wait to naturally get taller over time. The aforementioned steps help to boost the height in a natural way. However, it is not necessary to get tall while you are still in your early age. Some people have growth spurts at 17 or 18 years and they tend to get taller fast naturally. Consult a paediatric endocrinologist as he/she can describe how to get taller fast in an effective way to increase height.
Must Read: [How To Get Taller At 14, 15, 16, 17 For Males, Females, Boy Or Girls]
15Improve Posture To Increase Height
Never disappoint if you see that you are not getting the results for your efforts. There are plenty of ways that you can try to get effective results. One of these includes adjusting your posture.
- Many people have a weak posture that tends to make their spine crooked. Some people are also hunchbacked and for that reason, their posture further deteriorates. Their shoulders are always slumped forward, making their posture look bad.
- There are also some people who have a habit to put weight on one leg while standing. This is also not a good position to stand as habitually standing in such a way negatively impacts the spine.
So, to improve or correct your posture, you can follow few basic steps to enhance your look over the time.
- Your spine should be erect. Practice a good posture by walking with a book placed on your head. This exercise is great for learning to keep the spine erect and balancing the body.
- Stick your chin up and shoulder broad as it overall enhances your personality and makes you look more confident. It also adds an illusion of better height.
- Always attempt to sit straight as an extra concentration can help you to improve your posture and add an extra inche to your height if done regularly.
16Adjust Your Haircut
Longer hair tends to capture other’s attention. Go for medium or short hair. Short or medium haircuts are better off if you are looking for a quick way to add an illusion of a couple of additional inches in your height. Such haircut highlights your neck and makes you look a bit taller. On the other hand, longer hair makes you look shorter as they drag the attention from neck to the hair that covers your back.
Always choose a hairstyle that suits your overall personality and does not overshadow your looks.
17Streamline Your Overall Look
In an effort to look taller, you also need to work on your dressing and looks.
- Tight fitting clothes and pants highlights your curves and make you look sleek.
- On the contrary, baggy jeans and loose fitting clothes do not accentuate your curves that’s why you appear to look bulky. Avoid wearing such clothes.
- Instead, fill your wardrobe with dresses that makes you look taller instead of short.
- If a particular color, cuts or pattern make you look shorter then avoid that design and revamp your wardrobe with dresses that appear to make you look slim and tall.
18Wear Slimming Clothes, Colors, And Vertical Patterns
Many people are not aware of the effects of colours and patterns on an individual’s height. Height is genetically determined but there are also some environmental factors that decide the height of a person. Likewise, clothes, colors, patterns, accessories etc. also play an important role in enhancing the look of a person and make him/her look appear taller.
- Darker shades of blue, green and black tend to look great for someone who is obese and short.
- Such colors accentuate the personality by an enhanced trim look of the body.
- Long skirts also appear to give you extra inches in height.
- Apart from this vertical and small patterns works great for anyone is looking to add few more inches in height.
- Always avoid large patterns and horizontal stripes as they make you look shorter and fat.
19Wear Heels Or Elevator Shoes To Fake Height
If you are not able to work out on any of the above ways of how to get taller fast naturally then add temporary inches to your height by wearing heels or elevator shoes. This is the only way for people who are searching for how to become tall in one day.
- It gives an instant boost to your short height and makes you look taller than your normal height. Even you can decide how tall do you want to look.
- You can add half an inch to up to six inches temporarily in your height.
- The heels also drag away attention from your short stature instead other people tend to focus more on your facial features rather than your short height.
It can be difficult for some people to walk in heels or wear height insoles or elevator shoes but with consistency and practice, one can become acquaint with that. Heel inserts also work well for men.
Must Read: [BEST SHOES THAT MAKES YOU TALLER 2017 ( With Pictures)]
This article is updated on a regular basis. Please come back to see more ways for how to get taller and increase height naturally.