PAIN IN BACK OF KNEE: CAUSES & TREATMENTS THAT NOBODY WILL TELL YOU

Pain in back of knee is a very common knee condition. Ever got an achy feel right after exercising or playing sports? Have you felt a sharp pain in your knee while you are on a shopping spree or an important business tour? Or you have experienced a sharp aching knee pain when running? In some … Read more PAIN IN BACK OF KNEE: CAUSES & TREATMENTS THAT NOBODY WILL TELL YOU

13 EXCELLENT HOME REMEDIES FOR RESTLESS LEGS SYNDROME

Restless legs syndrome is a nerve-wracking neurological disorder that directly affects your lifestyle. It is not just a petty issue that you can live with, without treating it. It is something such horrible that your whole lifestyle can be awfully disturbed. It is a type of sleep disorder because its every impact starts with insufficient … Read more 13 EXCELLENT HOME REMEDIES FOR RESTLESS LEGS SYNDROME

EFFECTS OF MODERN LIFESTYLE ON OUR BRAINS: LESS KNOWN FACTS REVEALED

The modern lifestyle of individuals has changed the way people think, eat and work. In the past, the fruits and vegetables were grown in own gardens as people used to prefer homegrown vegetables and fruits. But now the time has changed and so as we. Now it has become a norm to buy groceries from … Read more EFFECTS OF MODERN LIFESTYLE ON OUR BRAINS: LESS KNOWN FACTS REVEALED

HOW MUCH DOES A HUMAN BRAIN WEIGH? TOP 10 BRAIN FACTS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

The brain is believed to be the most complex entity that is present in your body. This part of the body has some fascinating facts that can make you wonder about the capabilities of this lightweight organ of your body. Is your brain really a lightweight organ? Find out how much does a human brain … Read more HOW MUCH DOES A HUMAN BRAIN WEIGH? TOP 10 BRAIN FACTS THAT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND

NEURAL FORAMINAL STENOSIS- SYMPTOMS & TREATMENT

The term neural refers to the nervous system, while stenosis signifies the act of narrowing. Hence, Neural Foraminal Stenosis, is also termed as neural foraminal narrowing. It is basically the narrowing or compression of the foramina or the open spaces between vertebrae. The location of the vertebral foramen is on either side i.e. it is … Read more NEURAL FORAMINAL STENOSIS- SYMPTOMS & TREATMENT

HOW TO GET TALLER FAST NATURALLY? 25 BEST WAYS TO INCREASE HEIGHT FAST

Many people are on a quest to know how to get taller fast naturally? We all know that height is genetically determined but not everyone knows the fact that only 60% is dependent upon the genetic makeup of an individual while the rest of 40% depends upon the environmental factors. This exhibits that there is … Read more HOW TO GET TALLER FAST NATURALLY? 25 BEST WAYS TO INCREASE HEIGHT FAST

GIGANTISM DEFINITION, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS & IT’S EFFECTS THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW

Gigantism Definition Gigantism is a hormonal disorder. It can be defined as. Causes of Gigantism According to Gigantism Definition, a person grows significantly above the average height. The hormonal imbalance leads to such a disorder. In children, it is also known as growth syndrome. The most common form of gigantism is known as Pituitary Gigantism. This … Read more GIGANTISM DEFINITION, CAUSES, SYMPTOMS & IT’S EFFECTS THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW